Department: Support Team
Location: Cleveland, Ohio (some travel between offices is required)
Who We Are
We are a team of professionals that help responsible people develop the proper retirement strategy and manage their investments and wealth. Our mission is to ensure our clients worry more about their life and less about their money.
Who We Want
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of office support duties. They are an organized, efficient, and detail-oriented individual that performs daily office tasks in a fast-growing and fast-paced environment.
What to Expect
● Answer phones & greet clients in a friendly, positive and warm manner
● Be the 1st point of contact for prospects and clients
● File, scan, and organize documents
● Maintain office supplies and out-going correspondence
● Assist clients with issues and concerns
● Build and improve upon client relationships
● Assist with client inquiries regarding their account
● Set appointments with prospect & clients & assist Advisor with calendar management
● Maintain office filing system; both paper and electronic
● Pre-appointment preparation including compiling account summaries
● Record notes from client conversations
● Assist with various marketing objectives
● Other duties as assigned
What You Need
● 2+ years of Administrative office experience in a fast-paced environment
● Financial Industry experience preferred but is not required by someone that is willing to go that extra mile
● Strong computer and technology skills and expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
● Desire to obtain long-term employment
● Excellent writing skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
● Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks and operate on tight deadlines.
● Associates Degree, or equivalent work experience
● Pay commensurate with experience
● 401k with match
● Perk pay
● Company Incentive trip
● Potential for growth within company