Client Service Specialist
Department: Support Team
Location: Cleveland, Ohio (some travel between offices is required)
Who We Are
We are a team of professionals that help responsible people develop the proper retirement strategy and manage their investments and wealth. Our mission is to ensure our clients worry more about their life and less about their money.
Who We Want
The Client Service Specialist is responsible for a wide variety of tasks. They are an organized, efficient, and detail-oriented individual that performs daily office tasks in a fast-growing and fast-paced environment.
What to Expect
● First in line to answer the phone. Answer questions from clients or direct to appropriate resource within the organization
● Coordinate calendars and schedule meetings for company associates, often times involving our clients and business partners
● File, scan, and organize documents
● Maintain office supplies and out-going correspondence
● Complete & process new client applications
● Pre-appointment preparation including compiling account summaries
● Database management
● Maintain office filing system; both paper and electronic
● Record notes from client conversations
● Assist with various client service objectives
● Other duties as assigned
What You Need
● 2+ years of Administrative office experience in a fast-paced environment
● Financial Industry experience preferred but is not required by someone that is willing to go that extra mile
● Strong computer and technology skills and expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
● Desire to obtain long-term employment
● Excellent writing skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
● Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks and operate on tight deadlines.
● Associates Degree, or equivalent work experience
● Pay commensurate with experience
● 401k with match
● Health insurance
● Perk pay
● Company incentive trip
● Potential for growth within company