"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Department: Support Team
Location: Cleveland, Ohio (some travel between offices is required)
Who We Are
We are a team of professionals that help responsible people develop the proper retirement strategy and manage their investments and wealth. Our mission is to ensure our clients worry more about their life and less about their money.
Who We Want
The Marketing Intern is responsible for a wide variety of support duties. They are an organized, efficient, and detail-oriented individual that performs daily office tasks in a fast-growing and fast-paced environment.
What to Expect
● Coordinate company seminars and workshops
● Travel and attend events and seminars in northeast Ohio
● Update website
● Qualifying calls
● Manage social media pages
● Post regularly, respond to comments/messages on social media
● Make sure employee bios are up to date
● Write articles for bi-monthly newsletters
● Other duties as assigned
What You Need
● Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
● Provide examples of prior work or projects