"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Department: Wealth Advisors
Location: Wealth Advisors
Who We Are
We are fiduciaries that help responsible people build and manage a comprehensive financial plan. We have developed a proprietary Retirement tune-up meeting that is designed to guide people to their customized financial plan.
Who We Want
The Wealth Advisor is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management services to support goals and aspirations.
What to Expect
● Provide comprehensive wealth management services
● Client meeting preparation and presentations
● Financial Reporting
● Run and/or present company seminars and workshops
● Work in collaborative environment, provide excellent service to a defined group of clients and support all business development and client retention activities.
● Liaise with internal team members including portfolio management, operations and financial planning for client meeting preparation and to monitor workflow associated with servicing clients
● Assist in preparing proposal and other marketing materials for business development meetings
● Follow-up on business development leads as required
● Lead delivery of service including in-person review meetings for assigned group of clients
● Document client interactions and client related workflows in contact management system
● Perform additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve the firm’s business development and client retention objectives.
● Other duties as assigned
What You Need
● Minimum of 2 years financial experience is required
● Bachelor’s degree
● Excellent relationship management, networking and business development skills
● Extraordinary talent for driving business
● Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
● Ability to make critical decisions independently
● Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to partner with colleagues to identify and service unique clients’ needs
● Ability to follow proven sales and marketing processes
● Strong positioning from Retirement Solutions Network TV Show
● Proven sales process and training
● Support Staff
● Company incentive trip
● Competitive payouts
● Health insurance
● Potential for growth within company to executive positioning
● Financial Planning Department